Respecting the basics
Like any other nursery, “Valentins & Valentines” allows you to organize your childcare in the best conditions of reliability, quality and cost.
The reliability and respect for the child
- The nursery is a collective facility that is safe and the least vulnerable to unforeseen events,
- There is a very secure environment for the children’s development and integration,
- We aim to respect the rhythms of all the children to allow them to find the best conditions for their autonomy.
The pricing system
- Nurseries using “PSU” system are nurseries that are under agreement with the Caisse d’Allocations Familiales (CAF), they apply the same pricing system as the public nurseries called the CAF fee. The pricing system is the same for the national territory, it sets the hourly rate applied to each family according to the family’ s income level and number of children. The fee can be calculated using the simulator available on the CAF website.
- “Micro-crèches“: a very special type of childcare, these small nurseries have their own specific fees which are calculated individually according to the family’s needs. An estimate is sent to each family before registration.
Following the regulations
- Like all nurseries, ” Valentins et Valentines ” must follow the strict regulations of the Protection Maternelle et Infantile (PMI), the supervisory authority for all establishments for young children,
- These regulations set out the rules that apply in terms of health and safety, the qualification of the staff and the layout of the premises of the nurseries,
- It guarantees the optimal quality of the childcare conditions.