HOW DOES IT WORK?
The firm guarantees to provide childcare solutions for its employees.
The firm books slots (“cribs”) throughout a year and gives its employees access to a quality childcare facility that is particularly well suited to the balancing of their professional and family lives.
- Parents pay the same cost as in a public nursery,
- The slots can be used in a full-time or part-time format: the same slot can be occupied by several parents with complementary needs,
- All booked slots grant the right to use the “emergency childcare” service for employees who do not normally use the nursery but whose regular childcare arrangements are temporarily unavailable.
The firm sets the rules for granting slots according to its HR policy priorities.
- The firm manages the application files or assigns this task to the nursery,
- The slot “belongs” to the company: it remains at the company’s possession if an employee who benefits from it leaves the firm.
A solution that is flexible to deploy.
- The partnership is set up as soon as the firm determines the needs, the childcare can start at any time during the year,
- The firm books the number of slots required,
- The booking is based on a contract between the nursery and the firm, which can be freely adjusted at each anniversary date.